Amongst many of our listed villa, our office is also located in the area of Brawa. Come by and have a look at our large portfolio, we will be happy to help you further.
Brawa is a part of Canggu area, in the southern part of Bali. The area is in close proximity to Seminyak and Umalas area as well as famous Batu Bolong and Echo Beach. Brawa beach is famous for its surf breaks and invites for sunset strolls on the volcanic sand. Brawa area, like the rest of Canggu is rapidly growing and has a lot of development all around.
Unique Facts – Brawa:
- Great infrastructure with schools, pre-schools, supermarket and sports and lifestyle facilities
- Close proximity to Seminyak and Echo Beach area
- Great surfing for advanced surfers
- Shops, restaurants and cafes on Jalan Pantai Brawa and the Canggu Plaza
- Great residential area especially for families
- Quiet laid back beach atmosphere
- Popular area for expats in Bali
Brawa area is very attractive as a residential area, especially for families. With its international school, pre- school and many lifestyle facilities as well as a supermarket with international products it offers a great infrastructure for the expat life. On Jalan Pantai Brawa a wide variety of restaurants, bars and little shops are lined up and inviting for a stroll.
|Jl. Subak Sari No.2c, Canggu – Brawa Kuta Utara, Kab. Badung, Bali 80361 – Indonesia|
|Opening hours: Monday – Friday (9:00- 17:00) Saturday (9:00- 13:00)|
|Office : +62 851 0015 2013 (9:00-17:00)|
|Mobile: +62 878 6050 0289 (9:00-17:00)|