Come and visit us for more information about villas and investment chances in Pererenan area. Alternatively, have a look around our website and get a first idea about the villas on offer.
Pererenan area is a quiet part of southern Bali, located north of Canggu. This part is still spared of large tourist crowds and offers tranquility amidst the rice fields. Its close proximity to Echo Beach and Batu Bolong area makes Pererenan a popular area for expats.
Unique Facts – Pererenan:
- Quiet area in rice field surrounding
- In general bigger land sizes available for lower prices
- Great opportunities for investors
- The area is still spared of big traffic and tourist crowds
- Close proximity to Echo Beach and Batu Bolong area
- Tranquil atmosphere with an authentic Balinese feeling
Although Pererenan is now a quiet Balinese village, it will surely become the next Hotspot of Bali. This offers great investment chances as land and villa prices are still quite low and will probably rise substantially in the next years. Pererenan beach is famous for its waves which are perfect for advanced surfers. Next to this, Pererenan offers the following Hotspots:
|Jl. Subak Sari No.2c, Canggu – Brawa Kuta Utara, Kab. Badung, Bali 80361 – Indonesia|
|Opening hours: Monday – Friday (9:00- 17:00) Saturday (9:00- 13:00)|
|Office : +62 851 0015 2013 (9:00-17:00)|
|Mobile: +62 878 6050 0289 (9:00-17:00)|