Come and visit us for more information about villas and investment chances in Sanur area. Alternatively, have a look around our website and get a first idea about the villas on offer.
Sanur is a coastal stretch of beach of Denpasar city of southeast Bali, which has grown into an own little town. It is close to Kuta, Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar City and Ubud and is easy to be reached through Jalan Bypass Ngurah Rai. Furthermore, Sanur’s harbor is the main gateway to the neighboring islands Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan as well as the Gili islands.
Sanur is famous for its beaches with white and black sand (black on the northern side), calm waves and beautiful sunrises – a perfect place for relaxing days or sporting activities such as jogging or cycling.
Unique facts – Sanur :
- Ideal place for pensioners or tourists who like peaceful and quiet surroundings.
- Great area and lovely neighborhoods for expatriates and families.
- A place where Balinese culture is still very well maintained.
- There are many restaurants, supermarkets, and spots for social activities on Jalan Danau Toba and DanauTamblingan.
- Various local festivals are held in Sanur.
- Sanur has a less intense atmosphere than Kuta but a more genuine one than Nusa Dua
Sanur was basically the very first tourism spot that was found in Bali. It used to be the first landing spot for Dutch troops during the Dutch intervention in Bali (1906). Sanur is becoming the favorite place for expatriates and foreign families simply due to its very peaceful and friendly atmosphere. Furthermore, the area offers several reputable international schools. Some of the spots you should not miss in Sanur are as follows:
- Sanur beach, Sindhu beach, Mertasari beach.
- Pasar Sindhu
- Cafe Batu Jimbar
- Warung Dapur Mamiku
- Warung Mak Beng
- Hardy’s Supermarket
- Sanur Independent School
- Massimo Gelato
- Starbucks Coffee
- Three Monkeys
- Mangrove forest
- Bali Buda
- Bali Kites Festival (at Padanggalak beach, northern end of Sanur)
|Jl. Subak Sari No.2c, Canggu – Brawa Kuta Utara, Kab. Badung, Bali 80361 – Indonesia|
|Opening hours: Monday – Friday (9:00- 17:00) Saturday (9:00- 13:00)|
|Office : +62 851 0015 2013 (9:00-17:00)|
|Mobile: +62 878 6050 0289 (9:00-17:00)|